Mollificio Valli’s main objective is the full satisfaction of its customers and other stakeholders through the consolidation and constant improvement of its quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and the standard for automotive quality management systems IATF 16949:2016.
Mollificio Valli, aware of the ever-increasing quality requirements of the market, is committed to the continuous improvement of its results, mobilising all the resources of the company and basing itself on precise objectives aimed at:
- ensuring maximum satisfaction of the expectations and needs of customers and other interested parties in terms of product and service quality;
- outperforming the market competition with relevant overall results.
With this in mind, the guidelines of the quality policy have been defined, whereby Mollificio Valli’s management is committed to:
- Meeting customer requirements and exceeding customer expectations through full engagement and monitoring customer perception and satisfaction;
- Ensuring the full satisfaction of ownership, employees and other stakeholders through constant growth, evaluation and periodic review of the framework with a focus on risk-based thinking;
- Fostering the integration, passion, sense of belonging and active participation of people through the assignment of responsibilities and goals;
- Developing and investing in people, encouraging the growth of skills and the circulation and sharing of ideas at all levels, because people are the essence of the company, and their full involvement is fundamental to achieving our goals;
- Promoting the process approach through the collaboration and integration of business areas and the optimisation of the flow of information and data;
- Striving for continuous improvement as a corporate cultural approach by learning from mistakes without compromising on quality;
- Resolving any non-conformities by promoting actions to eliminate their root causes and prevent their recurrence;
- Basing decisions on objective data and facts in view of long-term vision and improvements by implementing the quality management system at all levels;
- Managing relations with stakeholders and promoting their involvement in a logic of sustainable and transparent partnership;
- Ensuring an appropriate working environment by proactively adopting all measures required by applicable legislation, promoting a culture of safety and ethics as set out in the company’s code of ethics, and ensuring data confidentiality.
The Management also undertakes to:
- continuously review the quality policy and the quality management system, ensuring its effectiveness and efficiency through context analysis, risk analysis and actions taken to mitigate them;
- maintain and improve the quality management system to manage and control the organisation’s performance with regard to customers;
- enhance the active participation of staff also through the promotion of awareness of quality, technology and company objectives;
- set operational objectives annually to implement our policies.
This quality policy must be understood and applied by each member of the organisation’s structure as a guide for their own activities.