Traction springs Typology
Tractions springs with all types of eyelets (English, German, embossed, single, double, extended, inserted) in round wire, in square or rectangular section.
Both in small (tens of pieces) and large series (millions of pieces).
Tractions springs in round wire from 0.15 mm to 6.00 mm (small and medium series till 20 mm).
Currently the following materials are being used:
- Carbon steel wire of classification: SL, SM, SH, DH according to norm EN 10270-1, also in pregalvanised and Bezinal®
- Oil pretempered steel wire FD, TD, VD Cr-Si according to norm EN 10270-2.
- Inox steel wire of types 1.4310, 1.4310 H, 1.4568, 1.4404 according to the norm EN 10270-3 and of types 1.4301, 1.4539 according to the norm EN 10088-3.
- Copper alloys: phosphorous brass and bronze according to norm EN 12166
60 million pieces.
For all of our products, on demand from our clients, we are able to supply treatments for the protection of surfaces, thanks to our vast network of reliable suppliers such as:
- Epoxide coatings.
- Cataphorised coatings.
- Zintek® coatings.
- Geomet 320®, Magni 565® and all products by Magni, Deltatone®.
- White and yellow trivalent galvanisation (free from Cr VI)
- Phosphated to zinc, to calcium.
- Aesthetic nickel and chrome platings, thick chrome, hard chrome, chemical nickel, gold, silver, brass, copper.
- Teflon coating.
We are also able to carry out internally thermal stress relieving treatments, shot-peening, oiling and washing (both on inox and on carbon with autopassive liquids).