Blank strips Typology
Special blanks and formed blanks using pitch dies on presses and/or fixtures on Bihler® bending machines. Our company designed and built the dies, making use of our internal department for fixtures which includes, amongst other things, peening wear on wires and CNC work stations.
We are able to supply both in small (tens of pieces for prototypes and samples) and large series (millions of pieces).
Blank strips of thicknesses from 0.10 mm to 6.00 mm.
Currently the following materials are being used:
- Carbon steel wire of classification: +A, +CR and +LC according to norm EN 10132-4
- Inox steel wire of types 1.4310, 1.4310 HS, 1.4568, 1.4306 according to norm EN 10151 and of type 1.4016 according to norm EN 10088-3, duplex steels
- Iron (with low carbon content) according to norms EN 10130, EN 10131, EN 10277-2, EN 10139 and EN 10111.
- Copper alloys: Cu-Be, phosphorous brass and bronze according to norm EN 1652
For all of our products, on demand from our clients, we are able to supply treatments for the protection of surfaces, thanks to our vast network of reliable suppliers such as:
- Epoxide coatings.
- Cataphorised coatings.
- Zintek® coatings.
- Geomet 320®, Magni 565® and all products by Magni, Deltatone®.
- White and yellow trivalent galvanisation (free from Cr VI)
- Phosphated to zinc, to calcium.
- Aesthetic nickel and chrome platings, thick chrome, hard chrome, chemical nickel, gold, silver, brass, copper.
- Teflon coating.
We are also able to carry out internally thermal stress relieving treatments, shot-peening, oiling and washing (both on inox and on carbon with autopassive liquids), whilst we trust our network of external suppliers for hardening procedures (bainitic, martensitic), nitriding, carbo-nitriding.