Mollificio Valli Srl has a company Quality system which is certified according to norm ISO 9001 of 1997.
Since 2004 the same system has also been used according to the specific technical requirements of ISO/TS 16949:2002 for suppliers in the automotive sector.
An integrated system about Quality, Environment, Health and Safety has been implemented since 2008 also thanks to the certification of the environmental management system according to the norm ISO 14001.
Quality, technical competence and service are the means enabling a company to compete in the market, and the basic elements of our company strategy, with the intention of always considering the client’s needs as a priority and to have this as an objective:
“the maximum satisfaction of the client in respect of his/her expectations and requirements, thanks to the high quality of our products and our performance.”
The end of pursuing this aim is:
- the quality of the product and the service, evidenced by the constant appreciated on the part of our clients, is the principal competitive instrument of the company,
in respect of the expectations and specific requirements of our clients, the satisfaction of the latter is obtained by means of constant high quality of the products and services offered. Objectives which also follow through constant improvement.
- As a consequence, maximum attention must be placed on all preventative actions and on constant quality improvement
- Quality is not only the responsibility and a target for some members of staff, but all employees should feel involved, starting with those with functional responsibility who provide the necessary conditions to achieve the above-mentioned objectives.
- Annually the Directors of Mollificio Valli Srl indicate the objectives to be achieved, documenting them in a clear manner and indicating the relative means of measuring achievement.
- The Directors recognise the contribution that every worker can make towards achievement of the above-mentioned objectives, and therefore gives workers the maximum autonomy and responsibility, invests in education and training and looks to create the most appropriate conditions for everybody to carry out their activities in the best manner possible including:
- Increasing their own technical level and their own knowledge;
- Learning to concern themselves directly with the analysis of the problem;
- Stimulating professional growth.
- Both the Directors and all the workers must continually and systematically concern themselves with the evaluation of all the risks present in the workplace and identification of suitable measures for constant improvement of the health and safetyconditions within the company.
- It is in the interests of all personnel in the company to respect the environment which surrounds them. For this reason the separate collection of different types of waste materials, whether they be industrial or personal, is of fundamental importance.