From handcrafts to the medium-sized company in the global market
Constant business, continual technological renewal, high levels of production flexibility throughout
the 40 years of the activities of Mollificio Valli
- 1965: Mollificio Valli Mauro was founded, a handcraft business whose building had a floor-space of 100m².
Personnel employed: individual business.
- 1978: the first factory shed was built with a total roofed floor-space of800m².
Personnel employed: 10.
- 1985: the company increased its range of products through the acquisition of production machinery for special templates in wire and strip.
Personnel employed: 15.
- 1988: increase of local products with the construction of a second factory shed. Total roofed floor-space: 1300m².
Personnel employed: 20.
- 1990: reformation into a limited company (Mollificio Valli Srl).
- 1994: growth with a third factory shed used as a warehouse. Total roofed floor-space: 2000m².
Personnel employed: 30.
- 1996: introduction of a structured Quality System.
- 1997: certification of the Quality System in accordance with ISO 9002:1994.
- 1999: building of a new office block and increase in the production structure. Total roofed floor-space: 4500m².
Personnel employed: 45.
- 2002: attained Quality System in accordance with ISO 9001:2000.
- 2003: increase in the production structure. Total roofed floor-space:9000m².
Personnel employed: 80.
- 2004: introduction of quality system for suppliers of the Automotive sector.
- 2005: certification of the Quality system in accordance with technical specification ISO/TS 16949:2002.
- 2006: introduction of an Integrated Quality, Environment and Safety System (QESS).
Personnel employed: 100.
- 2008: certification of the QESS in accordance to ISO 14001.
Personnel employed: 120.
- 2013: installation of a 29 kWp photovoltaic system.
- 2016: opening of the new canteen.
Personnel employed: 150.
- 2018: obtained certifications IATF 16949:2016, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015